Miskabelle Vintage

Just a quick post to let you guys know that I've been featured on a great blog - Miskabelle Vintage - as one of this week's inspiring Chictopians. The blog itself is very cute and they have an etsy shop filled with adorable and quirky vintage finds - something which you guys should most definitely check out!


It was a lovely surprise to find out that I'd been featured!

No outfit post for today as I've been rushed off my feet with college work, but I should definitely have new pictures by the weekend, so eyes peeled and I'll catch up with you all soon. xo

2 comments :

  1. ah thats cool to be featured!
    good luck with college work! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun!!!

    enter my GIVEAWAY at: http://fashionandpoise.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway.html

    <3
    Claudia K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet messages, they always put a smile on my face!